With the exception of a passport photo (of just you), you must upload the documents

requested for each adult* you intend to live with in a Twenty11 home.

*An adult is considered to be anyone over the age of 16 and not in full time education.

Identification and residency

A) 1 x passport style photo of yourself (for identification online and during visits)


B) ONE of the following documents:

  • A valid EU/UK Passport
  • UK immigration status document (endorsed with unlimited leave)
  • British citizenship certificate


    Any combination of TWO of the following (no more than one of each):

  • Birth certificate
  • Adoption certificate
  • UK driving licence
  • UK armed forces certificate
  • Benefits paperwork
  • Authorised third party letter of attestation (HMRC / Local Authority / Government)
  • TV Licence (valid for current year)
  • Utility Bill from your current address (within last 6 months)



C) 3 x most recent bank statements 


D) If employed:

    Wage slips (the last consecutive 5 slips if paid weekly, 3 if paid two weekly, or 2 if paid four weekly or monthly)

     If self-employed:

    Audited accounts for the last financial year


    Trading summary of at least the last 3 months if only recently self employed

     If unemployed and in receipt of benefits:

    Most recent and still valid notification letter