Home contents insurance

Pattern circle

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there's always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen, so home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind should the worst happen.

We do not cover your contents as part of the tenancy agreement. This includes against theft, fire, vandalism, burst pipes, or any other household risks. We recommend taking out contents insurance so that your items and belongings are covered in the event of leaks, floods, storms, fires, burglary, or any other event that has the potential to cause damage to your possessions. It's a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you for in order to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.

Comparison websites

There are some great comparison websites out there, where you can enter your specific details and get the best insurance deal tailored to your needs:

Remember, it’s usually much cheaper to pay a relatively small premium for contents insurance than to replace damaged or missing items and belongings after an unforeseen event.

We will do everything we can to help you should you be affected by an unforeseen event but unfortunately can take no responsibility for tenant belongings.